Measurements based on reference size (Maximum measurement accuracy)
To do this, you need to know the exact distance between any two points on the target. It is desirable that these points were close to the group. It matters, if the target is photographed, then the distortions will be minimal, if the target is scanned, then there will be no difference.
- Enter the distance you know between points.
- Set the units of this distance
- Click (tap) on the button with the image of the ruler. The number "1" appears on it, informing you that you need to specify the first point of the reference distance.
- Click on the target in the place of the first point. Click as much as you need to set the exact mark. Zoom in and rotate the target to work comfortably.
- Having set the first point, click again on the button with a ruler and the number "1". After that the number “2” will appear - the choice of the second point location
- Set the second point. After that, the button for adding shots will be unlocked.
- Finish setting the reference distance by clicking a button with a ruler a third time or by clicking on the add shot button. A green check mark appears on the button with a ruler.
- To clean the reference distance, use the appropriate button with a broom.